*Up to $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
Baptist Health is looking to add a Registered Respiratory Therapist to our Cardiac Rehab team at Baptist Medical Center Nassau. This is a PRN days opportunity.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, you will provide high-quality pulmonary care to patients with difficulty breathing independently.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing respiratory care medications.
- Performing respiratory care procedures, such as assisting with intubations.
- Other duties as assigned.
This Registered Respiratory Therapist is located at Baptist Nassau. If you are interested in this Full-Time days opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 years Respiratory Therapy Experience Required
- Less than 1 year Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Experience Required
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred Or
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Preferred Or
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Preferred Or
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification Preferred Or
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Required
- Florida Licensed Respiratory Therapist Preferred
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.