Baptist Health is looking for a Managed Care Certified Analyst to join our team.
As a Managed Care Certified Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately load managed care contracts, government contracts and special contracts for Baptist Health hospitals, physicians, and ancillary entities into the Epic system, test the reimbursement functions and collaborate with managed care plans to ensure timely and accurate contract loads by the managed care plans, as well as complete necessary steps to operationalize contracts following completion of negotiations.
In keeping with our mission and Core Values, Baptist Health and Wolfson Children’s Hospital requires that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Over 5 years Relevant equivalent experience in lieu of education
- 3-5 Years Reimbursement Experience Required
- 3-5 Years Managed Care Contracting Experience Required
- 1-2 years Medicaid Utilization Review Experience Required
- 1-2 years Medicare Utilization Review Experience Required
License and Certification
- EPIC Resolute Hospital Billing Expected Reimbursement Contracts Administration Certified Required Or
- EPIC Resolute Professional Billing Reimbursement Contracts Certified Required Or
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.