Baptist Jacksonville is hiring a full-time Project Manager to join the Denials and Appeals team. The Appeals Project Manager directly supports the team with health plans and operating procedures.
Appeals Project Manager General Responsibilities:
- Enforces contract language is adhered to by the health plans with respect to payment of outstanding accounts receivable.
- Responsible for developing and updating standard operating procedures for the department and serving as the primary timekeeper.
- Maintains records and tracking system to for claims included in special projects.
- Negotiates settlements of outstanding accounts receivable with health plans.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and training for the department.
- Identifies training needs and take action to ensure systemwide compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is located in the heart of Downtown, minutes away from Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. Please apply today to be considered for a position with Jacksonville's "most preferred health care provider."
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years Accounts Receivable Experience
- Over 5 years Operations Management Experience
- Over 5 years Negotiation Experience
License and Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.