Baptist Health is looking for an Architect to join their Downtown Team. This is a full-time position that requires flexibility for various shifts.
Architect General Responsibilities:
- Performs project planning, design, renderings, construction documents, specifications, engineer coordination, and interaction with users.
- Reviews project estimates, existing conditions, material and products.
- Proficiency in Revit software required.
- Experience in healthcare design preferred, but not required.
- Licensure: Licensed Architect in the State of Florida (or able to obtain reciprocity)
- Over 5 years Design Experience
- Over 5 years Archive Management Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Architect in the State of Florida
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.