*$1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus Offered!*
We are looking to add an Armed Security Officer to our Protective Services Department at Baptist Medical Center Beaches. This is a part-time, weekend, nights opportunity with the hours from 7:00 PM - 6:30 AM, Saturday and Sunday.
The Armed Security Officer's primary function is to assure the day-to-day safety and security of patients, visitors, and employees by patrolling and monitoring the medical center properties. As patient safety and experience are top priority this growing team is currently implementing new technologies such as metal detectors.
As an Armed Security Officer you will be responsible for:
- Reporting any unusual circumstances, and take appropriate corrective actions
- Insuring the protection of individuals from harm by monitoring for safety hazards
- Providing escort services
- Respond to unsafe situations
- Enforce hospital parking regulations
- Assist individuals with obtaining help for vehicle problems
- Respond and take appropriate action in all instances where the imminent threat of human life is occurring
- Certification Requirement: Class D and Class G licenses
- Experience Required: 10 years LEO or DOD/Military Police
This Armed Security Officer will be located at Baptist Beaches. If you are interested in this part-time opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 10 years Law Enforcement Experience Required
License and Certification
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Advanced Certification Preferred Or
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Safety Certification Preferred Or
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Basic Certification Preferred Or
- Driver's License Required
- Licensed Security Officer - Class G Required Or
- Licensed Security Officer - Class D Required Or
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.