We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Labor and Delivery team in Jacksonville, FL as an Assistant Nurse Manager. This is a full-time night shift position in our high-risk, Level III, Labor and Delivery unit at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. As an Assistant Nurse Manager for Labor and Delivery at Baptist Jacksonville you will:
- Provides nursing care to patients on Labor & Delivery and PostPartum Recovery unit and is responsible for assessment and reassessment of unit function; serves as a liaison for staff, physicians and other departments.
- Resource for staff members, mentoring growth and providing feedback for staff members.
- Responsible for monitoring/adjusting manhours in accordance with unit budget.
- Assists manager with disciplinary issues and annual performance reviews.
If you would like to join a highly recognized and awarded team, at a Magnet designated hospital, apply today!
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 3-5 Years Labor and Delivery Experience
- Nursing Management Experience
- Charge Nurse Experience
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.