*Up to $6,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Health is looking to add an Assistant Nurse Manager to our Med/Surg Department at Baptist South. This is a Full-Time Day shift opportunity.
Baptist South is serving the rapidly growing neighborhoods in southern Duval and northern St. Johns counties. The hospital blends resort-like amenities with the most advanced medical care, providing for the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of patients and their families.
As an Assistant Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing, directing and providing care to patients who require immediate treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses;
- Assists the Director of Med/Surg unit/area operations;
- Works closely with direct personnel to ensure delivery of quality patient care;
- Facilitates patient throughput;
- Takes lead role implementing changes;
- Supports and coaches unit personnel in development;
- Takes direct patient care assignments as needed;
- Staffing and scheduling of unit personnel.
This Assistant Nurse Manager will be located at Baptist Clay, our Freestanding Emergency Department in Jacksonville, FLA. If you are interested in this Full-time Night shift opportunity, please apply now or contact Jamie.Arteaga@bmcjax.com.
This Assistant Nurse Manager will be located at Baptist Medical Center South in the Pediatric Emergency Department in Jacksonville, FLA. If you are interested in this Full-Time Night shift opportunity, please apply now or contact Jamie.Arteaga@bmcjax.com.
In keeping with out mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021, or at the time of hire after this date.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 3-5 Years Medical Surgical Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Telemetry Experience
- Nursing Experience
- Charge Nurse Experience
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.