*Up to $6,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Health is looking to add an Assistant Nurse Manager to our Med/Surg Telemetry Department Post-op Ortho Recovery Unit at Baptist Jacksonville. This is a Full-Time Day shift opportunity with a commitment of 36 hours per week. Shifts will be scheduled from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As an Assistant Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing, directing and providing care to patients who require immediate treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses;
- Assists the Director of Med/Surg unit/area operations;
- Works closely with direct personnel to ensure delivery of quality patient care;
- Facilitates patient throughput;
- Takes lead role implementing changes;
- Supports and coaches unit personnel in development;
- Takes direct patient care assignments as needed;
- Staffing and scheduling of unit personnel.
This Assistant Nurse Manager will be in the Med/Surg Department at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, located in Downtown Jacksonville, FL. If you are interested in this fast pace, Full-Time Day shift opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021, or at the time of hire after this date.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 3-5 Years Medical Surgical Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Telemetry Experience
- Nursing Experience
- Charge Nurse Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.