Baptist Medical Center is looking for a Full-Time, ANM Assistant Nurse Manager RN to join our Med/Surg Peritoneal Dialysis Unit at Baptist South. This is a Full-Time, Nights position at our Baptist Medical Center South campus.
The Med Surge Peritoneal Dialysis Unit typically see a 5:1 ratio and is accountable for providing care to patients, adult and geriatric alike, who require advanced care.
As the Assistant Nurse Manager ANM for Baptist South, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assists the Director of Med/Surg Unit with unit/area operations.
- Works closely with direct care personnel to ensure delivery of quality patient care.
- Facilitates patient throughput. Takes lead role in implementing changes.
- Supports and coaches unit personnel in development.
- Takes a direct patient care assignment as needed.
- Staffing and scheduling of unit personnel.
If interested, please apply Today!.
- 3-5 Years Medical Surgical Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Telemetry Experience
- Nursing Experience
- Charge Nurse Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.