$6,000 Sign-On Bonus
Baptist Health is looking to add an Assistant Nurse Manager to our Adult Oncology Progressive Care Team at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This is a full time day shift opportunity.
As an Assistant Nurse Manager you will be Responsible for:
- Providing nursing care to patients on the unit
- The assessment and reassessment of unit function; serves as a liaison for staff, physicians and other departments.
- Providing resource for staff members as well as mentors growth and provides feedback to staff.
- Monitoring/adjusting manhours in accordance with unit budget.
- Assisting manager with disciplinary issues and annual performance reviews.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2-3 Years Oncology or Critical Care Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.