We are hiring an Automated Replenishment Manager at Baptist Jacksonville. This opportunity is full-time and does require flexibility in availability.
Automated Replenishment Manager General Responsibilities:
- Responsible for system-wide implementations.
- Handles ongoing maintenance and enhancement of a perpetual inventory process to include the auto replenishment of clinical supplies.
- Utilizes and documents inventory within the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Over 10 years Relevant equivalent experience in lieu of education
- Over 5 years Related Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) - preferred
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.