We are seeking a Behavioral Health Team Lead for our Behavioral Health team at Baptist Health in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a Full Time shift position. As a Behavioral Health team at Baptist Health you:
- Plans, organizes and directs activities and clinical care for the patients in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- Oversees program management, quality assurance, development and implementation of policies, and ensures program compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Mentors new program providers, team members, and interns.
- Manages the patient flow, satisfaction, marketing, and strategic growth for the program in collaboration with the program manager and Director.
If interested in joining our team, apply today!
- Master of Science
- Master of Psychology
License and Certification
- Certified Addiction Professional (CAP) Preferred
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.