*We are offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus, if hired*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Cardiac Echo Sonographer in our Cardiology Department at Baptist Medical Center Beaches. This is a PRN opportunity, with various shifts available.
The Cardiac Echo Sonographer will be responsible for:
- Providing diagnostic examination of the heart using Ultrasound techniques
- Providing as needed back up to the other non-invasive areas of the Cardiac Department
- Adult Echo Credentials through either ARDMS or CCI within 18 months of hire Required
This Cardiac Echo Sonographer opportunity will be located at Baptist Beaches. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Cardiac Echo Sonography Experience
License and Certification
- Adult Echocardiography (AE) (ARDMS-RDCS) Preferred Or
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CCI-RCS) Preferred
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.