*$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement available*
Baptist Medical Center is currently looking to add a Cardiovascular Invasive Technologist to our Electrophysiology Lab at our new Heart Rhythm Center located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a Full-time, day shift opportunity working four 10 hour shifts Monday through Friday 6:30am to 5:00pm. No call or weekends required.
As an Electrophysiology (EP) Technologist you will be responsible for:
- Preparing EP Lab for acceptance of cardiac patients.
- Performing technical duties such as scrubbing and hemodynamic monitoring/recording for EP procedures
- RF ablations and pacemakers/ICDs.
- Assisting with monitoring and care of patient as directed
This Electrophysiology (EP) Technologist will be located at our new Heart Rhythm Center in Jacksonville, FL. If you are interested in this Full-time, Day shift opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 1 year Cath Laboratory Experience
- Experience working at another hospital
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Cardiac-Interventional Radiography ARRT (CI) Required Or
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required Or
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) Required Or
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.