We are currently looking for Care Coordinator Assistants at Baptist Hospital, in Jacksoville, Fl! This is a full-time opportunity!
- Under the direction of a licensed professional, provides clinical and clerical support to the Care Coordination Team.
- Coordinate care across the continuum (inpatient/outpatient/post-acute and community) to assure appropriate utilization of clinical and community resources.
- Providing patient-centered care for coordinating care transitions of patients and families
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly!
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA)
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Driver's License
- Certified Nursing Assistant
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.