We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. This is a full time days shift position located at Baptist South.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistant candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and focus on providing quality patient care. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) assist RNs supporting in the care of patients. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) works under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN).
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing patients for GI procedures
- Turning rooms over between procedures
- Assisting outpatients in leaving the facility after discharge
- Maintaining a safe environment for patients
- Collecting lab specimens
- Intake and output monitoring
- Electronic medical record (EMR) documentation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are interested in a Certified Nursing Assistant position at Baptist, please apply!
High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year Clinical Patient Care Experience
- Health Unit Coordinator Experience
- Electronic Health Record Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.