We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. This is a full-time day position located at Baptist Beaches.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistant candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and focus on providing quality patient care. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) assist RNs supporting in the care of patients. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) works under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN). This position 36 hours a week. It is 7:00AM to 7:00PM.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Patient activities of daily living
- Maintaining a safe environment for patients
- Collecting lab specimens
- Intake and output monitoring
- Electronic medical record (EMR) documentation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are interested in a Certified Nursing Assistant position at Baptist Beaches, please apply now!
High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year Clinical Patient Care Experience
- Hospital Experience, Health Unit Coordinator and/or Monitor Technician Experience Preferred
- Electronic Health Record Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.