We are hiring a Charge Master Manager to support the Baptist Health System. This opportunity is full-time days and directly supports the Charge Master team with day-to-day operations.
Charge Master Manager General Responsibilities:
- Ensures the CDM (Charge Description Master) is maintained and updated in a compliant and effective manner.
- Leads the Charge Master team to ensure appropriate revenue capture with trending analytics.
- Assists the director with regular audits to verify system interfaces are working properly.
- Handles large, complex data sets and data manipulation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is located minutes away from our Downtown Campus. If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
- 3-5 Years Billing Experience
- 3-5 Years System Flows
- Finance Experience
- Accounting Experience
License and Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.