Baptist Health is looking for a Clinical Dietitian to join their Baptist South Team. This is a PRN shift that requires flexibility for various shifts.
Clinical Dietitan General Responsibilities:
- Assures patients receive appropriate nutrition care.
- Implements & maintains plan of care for TF & TPN patients.
- Provides education to inpatients &/or significant others, staff, civic organizations & at approved community events.
- Communicates well with multidisciplinary staff.
- Promotes a caring and supportive work environment.
- Performs other functions as assigned and helps maintain/improve department quality results.
- Develops personal goals.
- Registry note: Must pass Registered Dietitian Exam within 90 days of hire.
- Less than 1 year Dietetic Internship
License and Certification
- Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Licensed Dietitian
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.