We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses (RN) with Operating Room experience for our full-time Clinical Resource Coordinator position. This CRC position is located at the Main OR at Baptist Medical Center in Jacksonville, Florida. As a Clinical Resource Coordinator, responsibilities include:
- Responsible for specific specialty for coordination, preparation of assigned rooms/cases, assessment of patients, and anticipation of needs of the case
- Facilitates any special needs of the surgeon
- Meets with vendors and keeps preference sheets current
- Is the specialist for a given service
- Is able to perform any role in the service - scrub, assist or circulate
- Facilitates timely turnovers and 1st case starts
If you would like to join a highly recognized and awared team, at a Magnet designated hospital, apply today!
- 3-5 Years Perioperative Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.