Computed Tomography (CT), Peak Staffing, Full Time/Days, Baptist South
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2023
Shift Details: Days
Baptist Health is looking to add a CT Technologist in our CT Scan Department at Baptist Medical Center South for our Peak Staffing (Internal Traveler) Program located in Jacksonville, Florida. This CT Technologist's primary responsibilities are to ensure physicians and other members of a patient’s care team receive high-quality images they can use to make diagnoses or assess the success of treatments. This position is part of our internal traveler program which is a 12 week contract with premium pay. This position is eligible to renew their contract after 12 weeks for up to two contracts in total.
This CT Technologist will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality (CT) procedures.
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments.
- Maintaining a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Maintaining compliance with mandatory education and health requirements *up to one year from date of hire to obtain Registered CT Technologist certification.
- Identifying, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulation or Lawful institutional policy.
This CT Technologist opportunity will be located at Baptist South. If you are interested in this full-time, contract opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT) Required Or
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required Or
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- FL Licensed Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.