Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist, CT Scan Department, Part Time/Weekends, Baptist Clay
Date Posted: Mar 09, 2023
Shift Details: Weekends
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a CT Technologist to our CT Scan department at Baptist Clay, located in Jacksonville, FL. The primary responsibility of a CT Technologist is to ensure physicians and other members of a patient’s care team receive high-quality images they can use to make diagnoses or assess the success of treatments. This is a part-time, days opportunity with a shift of Saturday / Sunday, 6:30am - 7:00pm. Licensure Requirement: Registered CT Technologist (up to one year to attain CT registry from date of hire).
This CT Technologist will be responsible for the following:
- Performing high quality (CT) procedures.
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Maintain compliance with mandatory education and health requirements.
- Identifing, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
This CT Technologist will be located at Baptist Clay. If you are interested in this part-time, days opportunity, please apply now or email email@example.com.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT) Required Or
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required Or
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- FL Licensed Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, FL, 32003
Baptist Clay Medical Campus
Baptist Clay Medical Campus is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in May 2013 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County. The Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center, which is open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, child-specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance. Pediatric emergency medicine physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children’s Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The campus’s three-story Medical Office Building also houses the Wolfson Children’s Specialty Center on the first floor. The Medical Office Building has primary care and specialist physicians’ offices that are open throughout the year, providing Clay County families with a “one-stop” destination for a wide array of care.