Corporate Health Sales Representative
In 2014, Baptist Health established PATH (Personalized Approach to Health) to support employers in improving the health and well-being of their employees. The Corporate Health Sales Representative is responsible for driving the growth of PATH by sharing our value proposition, identifying creative solutions to employers’ health and benefits challenges and delivering research-based strategies and programs to promote optimal employee health and well-being.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, utilizes strong written and interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships, and has a solid base of knowledge related to employer health, wellness and benefits offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies and develops new relationships with potential employer clients and broker partners
• Prospects and acquires new clients through outreach via Linkedin, phone, email, in-person events, etc.
• Represents PATH at in-person events and conferences
• Collaborates with the Client Engagement team to ensure successful new client onboarding and strategic planning
• Supports client retention and works with Client Engagement team to identify solutions for additional programming among current client base
• Supports strategic growth and development of new service lines
• Identifies opportunities for partnership throughout the health system to deliver new and innovative programs to current and prospective clients
• Develops and implements marketing strategies to attract new employer clients
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
• 1-3 years sales/business development experience
• 1-3 years employee benefits, corporate wellness, human resources or related experience
License and Certification
- Driver's License Required
1660 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.