*We are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500, if hired.*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a CT Technologist in our CAT Scan Department at Baptist Medical Center Towncenter. This is a PRN opportunity, with participation in call and holiday rotation required.
The CT Technologist will be responsible for:
- Performing CT procedures at a technical level, not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Performing a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for CT diagnosis.
- Assuming responsibility for designated areas of procedures as required.
- Promoting goodwill and positive reassuring attitude with all patients.
- Identifying, preparing, administeristing, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy
This CT Technologist will be located at Baptist Medical Center Towncenter. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Radiology Experience
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
Baptist ED Town Center
4085 Town Center Parkway
Jacksonville, Florida, 32246
Baptist Emergency at Town Center
The new 16-bed emergency center at the St. Johns Town Center houses two emergency centers under one roof - one for adults and one for children. Conveniently located near the intersection of Interstate 295 and Town Center Parkway, the Baptist/Wolfson Children's emergency center is a true hospital ER, staffed 24/7 by board-certified emergency medicine physicians. On-site technology includes ultrasound, CT scanner, X-ray, a full service laboratory and telemedicine consultation services.