*We are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $1,000, if hired.
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a CT Technologist in our CT Scan Department at Baptist Medical Center Beaches. This is a PRN opportunity with varying shifts.
The CT Technologist will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality (CT) procedures.
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments
- Maintaining a postive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Maintaining compliance with mandatory education and health requirements *Up to one year to obtain CT registry from date of hire
- Identifying, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regualtions or Lawful institutional policy.
This CT Technologist will be located at Baptist Beaches. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.