*We are offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus, if hired*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a CT Technologist in our CT Scan Department at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This is a PRN opportunity with various shifts.
The CT Technologist will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality (CT) procedures
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments
- Maintaining a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Maintaining compliance with mandatory education and health requirements *up to 1 year from date of hire to obtain CT registry
- Identifying, preparing, adminstering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy
This CT Technologist opportunity will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Radiology Experience
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.