Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a CT Technologist to our CT Scan department at our newest freestanding ED located in St. Augustine, Florida. The CT Technologist will work the Full-Time, evening, shift of Monday - Friday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm.
This CT Technologist plays a crucial role in diagnostic imaging services in a freestanding ED setting. Our CT techs perform CT Scans on patients, prepare patients while explaining the procedure and ensure patient comfort. Patient safety is a primary responsibility of this CT tech; positioning and operating the CT scanner while following strict protocols to minimize radiation exposure and perform regular maintenance checks as a form of quality control.
In this freestanding ED seting, CT techs may encounter emergency cases that require quick and accurate imaging is crucial for diagnosis and treatment under high pressure situations.
This CT Technologist will participate in call and holiday rotations.
This CT Technologist, will be responsible for the following:
- Performing high quality (CT) procedures.
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Maintain compliance with mandatory education and health requirements.
- Identifying, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
This CT Technologist opportunity will be located at our newest freestanding ED - Baptist ED St. Augustine, which is opening in April 2024. If you are interested in this Full-Time opportunity, please apply now or email email@example.com
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT) Required Or
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required Or
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- FL Licensed Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
Baptist ED St. Augustine
461 Outlet Mall Blvd
St. Augustine, FL, 32084
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive health care system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed health care provider. Baptist Health has over 200 points of care throughout the Northeast Florida region, including our six award-winning hospitals: Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Baptist Medical Center Clay, Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South. The most preferred health care system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 57 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.