Baptist is looking for a skilled CT Technologist to join out Baptist South team! This is a PRN opportunity.
- Performs high quality (CT) procedures
- Promotes good will amongst co-workers and other departments and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements. Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
- Licensure Requirement: Registered CT Technologist (up to one year to attain CT registry from date of hire)
If you are interested in joining our team at Baptist South apply now
- 1-2 years Radiology Experience
- Less than 1 year CT Technologist Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.