We are hiring a Denials and Support Specialist to assist our Denials and Appeals team in Jacksonville, FL!
Denials and Appeals Support Specialist General Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the Denials and Appeals Management Department.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, submits medical record requests, prints supporting documentation, manages electronic meeting resources, completes data entry, and handles supply management.
- Collaborates with internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our Denials and Appeals team supports the Baptist Health System. Please apply today to be considered for this role!
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
- 1-2 years Medical Office Experience
- 1-2 years Insurance Experience
License and Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.