We are looking for skilled and passionate Diagnostice Sonographer to join our team at Baptist Clay. This is a PRN opportunity!
- Performs high quality, diagnostic ultrasound and peripheral vascular procedures.
- Promotes good will amongst co-workers and other departments and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements.
- *All must pass certification in Sonography from the ARDMS or ARRT (S) within 18 months of hire.
If you are interested in joining the Baptist Clay team as a Diagnostic Med Sonographer, please apply now or reach out directly to Amanda.Shawles@bmcjax.com
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Experience working in a hospital setting preferred
- Ultrasound Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Songrapher (ARDMS)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Technologist in Sonography ARRT (S)
- Registered Technologist in Vascular Sonography ARRT (VS)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- ARDMS License
- Licensed Sonographer
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, Florida, 32003
Baptist Clay Medical Campus
Baptist Clay Medical Campus is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in May 2013 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County. The Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center, which is open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, child-specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance. Pediatric emergency medicine physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children’s Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The campus’s three-story Medical Office Building also houses the Wolfson Children’s Specialty Center on the first floor. The Medical Office Building has primary care and specialist physicians’ offices that are open throughout the year, providing Clay County families with a “one-stop” destination for a wide array of care.