*We are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $4,000, if hired.
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer to our Baptist family with several shift options available!
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographers responsibilities include:
- Performing high quality, diagnostic ultrasound and peripheral vascular procedures.
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments.
- Maintaining a positive, comforting deamanor with all patients.
- Maintaining compliance with mandatory education and health requirements *Must pass certification in Sonography from ARDMS or ARRT (S) within 18 months of hire
- Identifying, preparing, administering, & documenting medications are prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, & federal regulations
If you are interested in joining the Baptist family with one of the wonderful shifts available please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Ultrasound Experience
- Experience with vascular ultrasound
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Songrapher (ARDMS) Or
- Registered Technologist in Sonography ARRT (S) Or
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.