We are looking for an experienced Diagnostic Medical Sonographer for Baptist Heart Specialists downtown!
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer:
- Performs high quality, diagnostic ultrasound and peripheral vascular procedures.
- Promotes good will amongst co-workers and other departments and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements.
*All must pass certification in Sonography from the ARDMS or ARRT (S) within 18 months of hire.
High School Diploma/GED
- Experience with vascular ultrasound
- Experience assisting with vascular (venous) procedures required which includes but, not limited to gaining venous access
- Willing to travel between office locations
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Registered Technologist in Vascular Sonography ARRT (VS)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Registered Technologist in Sonography ARRT (S)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Songrapher (ARDMS)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as multiple 24-hour freestanding Emergency Centers. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 50+ primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.