Baptist Health is hiring a Director, Specialty Services to join Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a full-time, in-person opportunity located on the downtown Jacksonville campus.
- Growth, development and overall management of Neurosciences, Neurodiagnostic Center (Adult and Peds), Cardiac Cath Lab and Cardiology, System Sleep, Medically Complex Center, and Diabetes Endocrinology.
- Direct oversight, management and leadership of the Pediatric Cardiology Physician Practice.
- Building relationships in the community for collective impact, identifying and securing funding sources, evaluating current practices for outcomes and assisting in recruiting new physician relationships with the program.
- Shared responsibility for WCH growth and strategic planning.
If interested, apply today!
- 3-5 Years Business Experience Required
- 3-5 Years Program Coordination (Development, Execution, and Maintenance)
- 3-5 Years Marketing Experience
License and Certification
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.