Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) is actively seeking a Certified Medical Dosimetrist to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team. We are looking for a motivated professional who under indirect supervision is able to perform a variety of treatment planning and quality assurance services associated with radiation therapy. Individuals with a defined focus of medical dosimetry with radiation therapy background are sought to enhance our program.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years clinical experience, be a certified medical dosimetrist, have a treatment experience with linear accelerators/CT simulation and possess excellent communication and writing skills.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Eclipse for treatment planning of 2D, 3D, 4D, SBRT, SRT and SRS cases.
- Mosaiq and Aria for record and verify, as well as patient scheduling and billing.
- RadCalc for monitor unit verification.
- Provide CT Simulation support and assist with patient positioning.
- Participate with policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Assist with clinical trials and other research protocols.
- Active participation with process improvement and unit council.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Certification in Medical Dosimetry (CMD) (Required)
- ARRT Certification in Radiation Therapy (Preferred)
- Florida Radiation Therapy License (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Baptist MD Anderson is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value, which evolves from a diverse team. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Amanda.Shawles@bmcjax.com
- 1-2 years Experience with treatment equipment
- Radiation Therapy Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist (CMD)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Baptist MD Anderson Ctr
1235 San Marco Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.