**We are offering a sign-on bonus of $7,500, if hired.**
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Certified Medical Dosimetrist to our Radiation Therapy Department at Baptist MD Anderson. This is a rapidly growing team. This Dosimetrist will work a full-time days shift.
The Dosimetrist will be responsible for:
- Calculating and planning patient's daily treatment plan
- Performing and/or assisting with brachytherapy procedures
- Assisting in CT Simulator and special procedures
Experience in the following is a plus:
• Eclipse for treatment planning of 2D, 3D, 4D, SBRT, SRT and SRS cases.
• Mosaiq and Aria for record and verify, as well as patient scheduling and billing.
• RadCalc for monitor unit verification.
• Provide CT Simulation support and assist with patient positioning.
• Participate with policy and procedure development and implementation.
• Assist with clinical trials and other research protocols.
• Active participation with process improvement and unit council.
This Dosimetrist opportunity will be located at MD Anderson. If you are interested in this full-time days opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Experience with treatment equipment
- Radiation Therapy Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist (CMD) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
Baptist MD Anderson Ctr
1301 Palm Ave
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.