Baptist Medical Center is looking to add an Echo Quality and Technical Educator at Baptist Jacksonville, located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a Full-time, day shift with possible flexible start time due to various locations. This Echo Quality and Technical Educator will travel from hospital to hospital to help train echo techs and provide quality improvement.
This Echo Quality and Technical Educator will serve all Baptist locations and provide systemwide education and feedback to facility leaders. The Echo Quality and Technical Educator will have no call required, but will join in and support various locations if there are needs.
As a Echo Quality and Technical Educator, you will be responsible for:
- Directs echo quality and education systemwide and provides feedback to facility lead technologist, physicians, and managers on staff needs.
- Responsible for maintaining ICAEL status, coordinates quality meetings, industry in-services, staff technical evaluations, CVIS troubleshooting, and new staff on boarding.
- Performs echoes when needed and directed by leadership.
- Provides routine reports on quality and educational activity and progress as defined by leadership.
- ICAEL experience required.
This Echo Quality and Technical Educator opportunity will be located at Baptist Jacksonville, located in Jacksonville, FL. If you are interested in this Full-time, Day shift opportunity, please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years Hospital Experience Required
- Over 5 years Experience in Echo Cardiography Required
License and Certification
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) Required OR
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS-CCI) Required OR
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.