Electrician, Full-Time, Days, Baptist Beaches
Date Posted: Jan 05, 2023
Shift Details: Days
Baptist Medical Center Beaches is looking for a skilled Electrician to join their Baptist Beaches Team.
Electrician General Responsibilities:
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance relative to completion of scheduled and non-scheduled work orders
- Primary responsibilities will be electrical but will also be given general mechanical assignments as needed
- Operates and maintains technically sophisticated mechanical and electrical equipment
- Provides training to staff in use of utilities and equipment
- Performs detailed repair work as assigned and performs other related work
- May be called upon to perform other duties outside the job classification yet typically within the department
- Duties also may include weekend scheduling, on-call responsibilities, alternate shift assignments, or overtime as required
This Electrician Position will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this Full-Time Days opportunity, please apply now or reach out to the primary recruiter at Kaitlyn.Lacross@bmcjax.com!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years Electrical Experience
- Over 5 years Electronic Experience
- 3-5 Years Plant Facilities Experience
- 1-2 years Healthcare Maintenance Experience
License and Certification
- Driver's License Required
- Journeyman License - Electrician Preferred
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.