We are looking for an Environmental Services Technician to join our Nassau team. This position is PRN and requires flexibility in availability. The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our patients, visitors, and staff.
Environmental Services Technician General Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of cleaning duties as assigned.
- Sweeps, mops, dusts, and sanitizes a variety of areas including but not limited to offices, bathrooms, patient rooms, non-patient areas, procedure rooms, common waiting areas, etc.
- Maintains all cleaning supplies in accordance to OSHA requirements.
- Maintains friendly and professional attitude.
- Always follows safety and security protocols.
- May perform other duties as required.
Baptist Health is proud to utilize state of the art UV Disinfection Technology via UV Robotic Machines. These machines break down the DNA of germs in the hospital environment before manual cleaning of an area is performed, keeping our team members and patients better protected.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Environmental Services Experience
- Knowledge of different cleaning agents
- Strong teamwork skills
- Time management/prioritization skills
- Effective communication skills
License and Certification
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.