We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Field Nurse at Baptist Metro Square in Jacksonville, Fl. This is a PRN oppportunity. The LPN (Field Nurse) responsibilities include:
- The RN (Field Nurse) provides patient care and education, obtains vital signs, administers medication, performs lab work, records chief complaints and patient status, and participates in case management conferences, and provides effective, accurate and timely communication and documentation.
- This individual reports to the Zone Manager.
If you are interested in this opening, please apply today!
Associate's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years Medical Office Experience
- 1-2 years Home Health Experience
License and Certification
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
3563 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.