Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Financial Analyst II in our Financial Accounting Department at Baptist - Southbank Plaza. This is a Full-Time Days opportunity.
As a Financial Analyst II, you wil be responsible for:
- Performing the general ledger accounting for the Property division of the health system.
- Responsible for fixed asset and project/capital general ledger accounting.
- Responsible for expense accruals for work orders, professional fees, purchased services, taxes, utilities, supplies, and intercompany allocations.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations and month end close.
- This position works with the property management operations who maintains relationships with tennants and responsible for rent collections. This position is a financial role responsible for general ledger entries and prepares financial reporting for the property company.
- Providing analytical support that requires extensive computer use and knowledge.
- Working in a team-oriented environment, problem solving, effective communication, and critical thinking.
- 3-5 Years Healthcare Finance Experience
License and Certification
1660 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.