** Up to $1000 Sign-On Bonus**
We are looking for a Floor Technician Finisher to join our Baptist South Team. This position is a full-time evenings 5:00 PM to 1:30 AM with rotating weekends and holidays. Our Floor Technicians provide service to most of the hospital and create a clean and welcoming environment.
Floor Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform heavier cleaning functions in assigned areas.
- Clean and maintain all areas of the hospital, including non-patient areas, offices, common waiting areas, restrooms, patient rooms, procedure rooms, etc.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, strips and polishes floors using heavy machinery.
- Properly handle all chemicals while following infection control policies.
- Perform routine maintenance on all cleaning equipment and notify supervisors of any recommended repairs.
- Completes all work according to company safety and guidelines.
- May preform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Baptist Health is proud to utilize state of the art UV Disinfection Technology via UV Robotic Machines. These machines break down the DNA of germs in the hospital environment before manual cleaning of an area is performed, keeping our team members and patients better protected.
This Floor Technician Finisher will be located at Baptist South. If you are interested in this Full-Time opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 Years Housekeeping Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Floor Finishing Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Hospital Experience Preferred
License and Certification
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.