Baptist Health is looking for a Food Service Associate to join our Baptist Beaches team. This is a full-time position that requires flexibility for various shifts.
Food Service Associate II General Responsibilities:
- Ability to prepare salads, sandwiches and cold plates from recipes.
- Work on the patient tray assembly line and serve food in cafeteria.
- Wash and sanitize dishes, trays, etc...
- Ability to interact with patients, guests and hospital staff in a friendly professional manner.
If interested apply today!
High School Diploma/GED
- Less than 1 year Food Service Preparation
- Salad and Dessert Preparation
License and Certification
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.