Baptist Health is seeking a Health Unit Coordinator to work a full time days position at Baptist South in Jacksonville, FL.
Health Unit Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Performing clerical and secretarial activities of the nursing units
- Answering call lights and telephones promptly
- Ordering inventory of unit supplies and equipment
- Maintaining patient chart folders
- Greeting and assisting all customers while adhering to service excellence principles
- Maintaining a neat and orderly nursing station
If you are interested in this position at Baptist South, please apply now!
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Experience working in a health care setting
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.