*Up to $1,000 sign-on bonus for Full-Time*
Baptist Health looking for a compassionate and experienced Health Unit Coordinator to join our Medical unit. This is a full-time nights position 7:00PM to 7:00AM located at Baptist Medical Center Nassau located in Fernandina Beach, FL.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistant candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and focus on providing quality patient care. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) assist RNs supporting in the care of patients. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) works under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN). This position 36 hours a week. It is 7:00PM to 7:00AM.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Patient activities of daily living
- Maintaining a safe environment for patients
- Collecting lab specimens
- Intake and output monitoring
- Electronic medical record (EMR) documentation
- Performing clerical and secretarial activities of the nursing units
- Answering call lights and telephones promptly
- Ordering inventory of unit supplies and equipment
- Maintaining patient chart folders
- Greeting and assisting all customers while adhering to service excellence principles
- Maintaining a neat and orderly nursing station
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are interested in a HUC position at Baptist Nassau, please apply!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Experience working in a health care setting
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.