We are hiring for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) in Jacksonville, Fl. This is a full-time position supporting Baptist Clay and the Satellite Emergency Departments.
As a strategic partner, the HR Business Partner duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues.
- Act as employee champion and change agent.
- Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
- Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
If you are interested in furthering your career, apply today!
- Over 5 years Human Resources Experience
- Employee Relations Experience
License and Certification
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Or
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.