We are looking for an HVAC Mechanic to join our Baptist Beaches team. This is a fulltime day shift.
HVAC Mechanic General Responsibilities:
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance of HVAC equipment, including air handling units, chillers, refrigeration equipment, boilers, exhaust fans, Variable Air Volume (VAV) systems, pneumatic and digital controls with building automation systems, and chemical treatment.
- Primary responsibilities will be HVAC but will also be given general maintenance duties as needed.
- Duties also may include weekend scheduling, on-call responsibilities, alternate shift assignments, or overtime as required.
- Position may be asked to perform duties outside the normal job classification yet typically remain within the department.
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years HVAC Experience
- Plant Facilities Experience
- Mechanical Experience
- Healthcare Maintenance Experience
License and Certification
- EPA Refrigerant Certification
- Driver's License
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Baptist Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care.Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.