$2,500.00 Sign-On Bonus Offered!*
Baptist Health is looking to add a HVAC Technician to our Plant Facilities Department at Baptist Medical Center South. This is a full-time, day shift opportunity, with the hours of 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
The successful applicant will have service experience with HVAC equipment, variable air volume systems, chill water systems and able to work building automation systems. The Plant Facilities Department takes pride in being highly skilled, responsive and dedicated to a safe, clean environment. The Baptist Health System is expanding, creating many growth opportunities.
As an HVAC Technician you will be responsible for:
- Performing corrective and preventative maintenance of HVAC equipment, including air handling units, chillers, refrigeration equipment, boilers, exhaust fans, Variable Air Volume (VAV) systems, pneumatic and digital controls with building automation systems, and chemical treatment.
- Primary responsibilities will be HVAC but will also be given general maintenance duties as needed.
- Duties also may include weekend scheduling, on-call responsibilities, alternate shift assignments, or overtime as required.
- Position may be asked to perform duties outside the normal job classification yet typically remain within the department.
This HVAC Technician will be located at Baptist South. If you are interested in this full-time opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years HVAC Experience
- 3-5 Years Mechanical Experience
- 3-5 Years Experience working in a major institutional or industry setting
License and Certification
- EPA Refrigerant Certification Required
- Journeyman License Required
- Driver's License Required
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.