We are looking for an experienced Inpatient Call Center Specialist II position for Baptist Primary Care! This position works 8 hour shifts. Hours vary, but typically work 10:30am - 7pm. Other hours are 5:30am - 2pm, which may be 6 times a month. This job entails working every 3rd weekend, as well as 4 days during the weekdays.
Job responsibilities for the Inpatient Call Center Specialist II include:
- Handle all duties associated with the full support of the BPC Hospitalist Physicians and Admistrative team
- Perform telephone and paperwork duties associated with patient care
- Provide administrative support
High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 Years Experience working in a Medical Office
- 3-5 Years Clerical Experience
License and Certification
1660 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.