Baptist Health is looking for an Internal Auditor II to join our team at the downtown Jacksonville campus.
As an Internal Auditor II, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the Senior Auditor and/or Director to plan and conduct financial, operational and compliance audits designed to identify control gaps, process inefficiencies and assist in evaluating financial statement accuracy.
- Use root cause analysis technics to understand why control gaps occurred and work with management in creating action plans to address the control gaps or help develop ways to improve process efficiencies.
- Write concise well written audit reports and work with management to verify action plans are complete.
In keeping with our mission and Core Values, Baptist Health and Wolfson Children’s Hospital requires that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 3-5 Years Auditing, Accounting or Finance Experience Required
- Healthcare Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Preferred OR
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Preferred
1660 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.