Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Interventional Radiology (IR) Technologist in our Special Procedures Department at Baptist Clay located in Fleming Island, FL. This IR Tech will work a Full-Time, Day Shift with a shift of Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm. Call and Holiday rotation required.
The primary responsibility of our Interventional Radiologic (IR) Technologist is to ensure physicians and other members of a patient’s care team receive high-quality images they can use to make diagnoses or assess the success of treatments. Interventional radiology is a medical sub-specialty of radiology utilizing minimally-invasive image-guided procedures to diagnose and treat diseases in nearly every organ system. During interventional procedures, our IR techs operate and manipulate imaging equipment such as fluoroscopy, CT, and ultrasound; all while providing real time guidance to our physicians. This technologist will also float to our General Radiology department as well.
Radiology Technologist, Diagnostic Depatment, Job Responsibilities:
- Performs high quality radiographic procedures
- Promotes good will amongst co-workers and with other departments, and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Reports to Lead Technologist on shift
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
If you are interested in this Full-Time opportunity, please apply now or contact Tucker.email@example.com.
- 3-5 Years Radiologic Technologist Experience
- Experience performing special interventional procedures
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience with vascular imaging procedures
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, FL, 32003
Baptist Medical Center Clay is a full-service hospital providing residents with easy access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care close to home. Located on Fleming Island, Baptist Clay features innovative care for every stage of life in an elegantly designed, comfortable environment. Unique services include onsite cancer care provided by Baptist MD Anderson, a 24/7 ER for adults and children, and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. As part of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Clay has access to many additional specialized physicians, services, and resources including the Baptist Stroke and Cerebrovascular Center. Baptist Health has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, and Baptist Clay has been voted “Best Medical Facility” in Clay County for the past three years.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.